Monday, August 24, 2009

New Fighter Practice Time

Hello everyone,

Over the years, we consistently have had Fighter Practice Sunday afternoons. As with all things, things change and I believe this is the time to rethink our choice of days that we have practice. I've asked the current crop of fighters for input as to alternate days and time and have only a limited response. So I'm going to propose a time and day and let everyone comment.I'd like to propose Monday evenings starting at 7 PM until 8:30 PM. This should allow our new fighters that are not able to attend weekend practices to participate. Hopefully college students shouldn't have many assignment due Tuesday that were assigned earlier in the day. This would allow us 'older', working people with families to have our weekends to get stuff done. From my foggy memory, few night classes are Monday night and tests are rarely scheduled for Tuesday.

I'm open to opinions and comments to alternate nights and times, but you have to communicate them with me. I'll be setting the schedule at the next business meeting next week, so I'll need to know before then.Please E-mail me through the list or off the list, Or you can call/talk with me one on one, or in a group. mailto:marshal@rivenwoodtower.org

Thanks everyone,
Your Groups Knight Marshal, Wilhelm

No comments:

Post a Comment